- Pop. Estimate: 68
- Children: 26.47% (18)
- Elderly: 13.24% (9)
- 37 lizardfolk (54.4%)
- 12 bugbear (17.6%)
- 10 kobold (14.7%)
- 5 mindflayer (7.3%)
- 3 hobgoblin (4.4%)
- 1 other (1.4%)
- 2 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 10 Residences
East Lestmouth Vista is known for the following resources:
- Many wild elephant parades that are feared by zombies.
- Elephant parades that are hunted by locals.
- An ancient shrine inhabited by vampire caterpillars that are frequented by magic users. Rumors tell of a chest containing platinum hidden around somewhere.
- In olden times, a demon named Mhubbuk frequented the field when the wind blows from the east. Some say that if you hear her, you will be driven mad.
- Long, long ago, the constable of Elberget lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil vampire named Clapgas Zhawalker slayed a local hero. The constable tried to kill Clapgas Zhawalker, but were caught. Along came a hero named Armir Redfinger, who was an expert bowman. Armir had a plan to trick the vampire by causing a distraction while others struck. When Armir Redfinger faced the vampire, Armir Redfinger tricked Clapgas Zhawalker and was killed in the process.
- Legends tell of Joes' Bag of beans, a possessed bag of beans with the knack to speak for itself. It mysteriously disappeared.
Job Postings [-]
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Discretion required. Will pay in gold. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Fax.
- Help Needed: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome carniverous butterflies required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Genlonuna Whitekos.
- Ghun Bonecrusher has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Donic Marton if interested.
- Needed: Surpra has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Guild membership required. Reward available. Contact Ghrig.
- Needed: Looking for work? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a secret. Contact Faelantel Meadowmist.
- Looking for work? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will pay in gold. Special attire required. Contact Mexn Oozefury for more details.
- Mkasr Brainbasher is a male hobgoblin who is known in the world as being a mediocre soldier. He appears forgetful.
- Tmadr Rantdeath is a female hobgoblin who is known in the region as being a decent bucklemaker. She appears pacifistic.
- Kilrr is a female mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled chickenbutcher. She appears nosy.
- Trellth is a male mindflayer who is known in the region as being a decent armorer. He appears nosy.
- Zhuddarz Headcrusher is a female bugbear who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled ship captain. She appears homesick.
- Bat is a male kobold who is known in the world as being a decent wagoneer. He appears self-obsessed.
- Maside is a female mindflayer who is known in the world as being a renowned astrologer. She appears patriotic.
- Flutra is a male mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled teacher. He appears quiet.
- Kzot Greatgloom, a worrying female hobgoblin. She is a commoner who is delivering a message to a scholar.
These establishments worthy of mention in East Lestmouth Vista:
- The Dirty Frog Force [+]
- The Six Toad Dock Company [+]
- The Musty Pig Inc. [+]
- The Lecherous Octopus Glass Crafters [+]
- The Dancing Pig Inc. [+]
- The Elegant Twins Money Lenders [+]
- The Gelded Boar High School [+]
- The Drinking Bag Herbalist [+]