- Pop. Estimate: 4,995
- Children: 20.14% (1,006)
- Elderly: 18.74% (936)
- 3,262 half-dwarf (65.3%)
- 990 half-elf (19.8%)
- 620 elf (12.4%)
- 73 other (1.4%)
- 50 human (1%)
- 5 Districts
- 140 Businesses
- 717 Specialists
- 573 Residences
Egholt Green is known for the following resources:
- A cursed cave inhabited by poisonous kangaroos that are frequented by locals. One might dig up piles of saphires in a dungeon.
- Rare spider clusters that are visited frequently by townspeople. One might dig up bags of platinum buried near there.
- A magical shrine inhabited by carnivorous quails that are hunted by kittens. Teb said one might find a stash of penis sheathes in a tomb nearby.
- Long ago, a Pooka frequented the region. Folks say that the Pooka will sneeze three times, then banish you if you are cruel.
- Legends tell of Serban's Deck of cards, a unique deck of cards with the capability to find any item. It has been lost for ages.
- Way back when, a hag stalked the town and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Some say that the hag will ask for your help, then eat you.
- Years ago, a vampire named Huvy roamed the field on gloomy days. Villagers say that if you see him, you will be eaten alive.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Xukasr Fouldeath for further details.
- Looking for something new? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Pogrin Orwit for more details.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Experienced professionals only. Reward is a priceless heirloom. May include some hazards. Contact Mubgud Backsnapper if interested.
- artifact tester wanted. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Davic Peteron.
- Bored? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Hildo Sireroarer to learn more.
- I have homuncului in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a secret. Contact Priter.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Accidental Death insurance required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Goduk Oxtooth for more information.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. No previous experience required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Po Swiftbrother.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Balbul Bearmolder.
- Wanted: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Discretion required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Dabel Rocksnout.
- Help Needed: I'm looking for rare rats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Balond Foevein to learn more.
- Need a change of pace? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen golden skill. Will pay in gold. Contact Tgkasr Metalshadow.
- Help Wanted: Looking for work? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather a rat tail due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Must submit to background check. Will pay in gold. Contact Tilraz if interested.
- Grimdor Darktoe is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent plasterer. She appears scattered.
- Joic Stoinson is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a mocked bather. She appears sick.
- Aesrigthil Killewatch is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled shoemaker. She appears territorial.
- Donic Matter is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a mediocre stablehand. She appears violent.
- Larhiaiyn Eylliseye is a female elf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled harness maker. She appears jolly.
- Jamic Dilfield is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre coach driver. He appears spiteful.
- Doney Wilville is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled woodseller. She appears flirtatious.
- Skaag Lionleg is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a legendary coach driver. He appears nervous.
- Haavarthil Eyllisrunner is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent weaponsmith. He appears cowed.
- Joe MacBerngham is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled baker. He appears intimidating.
- Dav Rosentt is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled plasterer. He appears healthy.
- Davry Stoling is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled saddler. He appears jesterly.
- Jam Southngton is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled scribe. He appears unreliable.
- Jamey Kleinmell is a female human who is known in the region as being a gifted vintner. She appears guarded.
- Larlanava Brightfire is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a renowned magic dealer. She appears deluded.
- Delnallleu Keenleaf is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled bookseller. He appears outlandish.
- DaDonry Harston, a cowed male human. He is an expert who is doing something impossible.
- Perdo Leahead, a self-obsessed female halfling. She is a warrior who is fleeing debtors.
- Abahiaiyn Tyrneahunter, a greedy male elf. He is an aristocrat who is following a message from an angel.
- Jame Bentt, an easily offended female half-dwarf. She is a fighter who is seeing the city.
- Borbul Darkhead, a trusting female dwarf. She is a druid who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
- Yororin Strongblade, a forbidding male dwarf. He is a fighter who is here to secretly assassinate a merchant.
- Gorag Icefinger, a thick male dwarf. He is a bard who is seeing the city.
- Illrigthil Brightheart, a smitten female elf. She is an expert who is traveling with an important person.
These establishments worthy of mention in Egholt Green:
- The Sterling Dwarf Sculptures [+]
- The Horny Beer Legal Partners [+]
- The Master Hole Barrels [+]
- The Wandering Pig Grave Diggers [+]
- The Greasy Pipe Scabbards [+]
- The Tipsy Cesspit Supplies [+]
- The Merry Kraken Pub [+]
- The Violet Cock Meats [+]
- The Olde Axe Purse Shop [+]
- The Severed Skull Candle Maker [+]
- The Voluptuous Baiter Stockyard [+]
- The Last Wagonhouse Hats Shop [+]
- The Weary Paladin Rug Shop [+]
- The Twisted Eagle Designs [+]
- The Colored Urchin Dry Goods [+]
- The Fallen Imps Inc. [+]