- Pop. Estimate: 3,573
- Children: 40.08% (1,432)
- Elderly: 4.48% (160)
- 2,362 half-dwarf (66.1%)
- 844 half-orc (23.6%)
- 243 dwarf (6.8%)
- 115 human (3.2%)
- 9 other (0.2%)
- 7 Districts
- 121 Businesses
- 482 Specialists
- 459 Residences
South Adpool is known for the following resources:
- A blessed battle field inhabited by defenseless bats that are hunted by gru. Trub Wormfury said one might find a chest containing diamonds in a tomb nearby.
- Paltry old coconut harvests that are avoided by gru. The locals speak of piles of rubies buried near there.
- New cork bushes that are avoided by locals. Ghriraz said one might find a chest containing emeralds in a tomb nearby.
- Pigment banks that are visited frequently by townspeople. The locals speak of a stash of silver in a nearby pit.
- Magic timber plantations that are visited frequently by magic users.
- In the olden days, the royals of Eaglewell lived happily. Things were good, but one day a spirit named Daganu Dawnrunner took over the town. The royals tried to kill Daganu Dawnrunner, but were caught. Along came a hero named Khalzin seh S'hooral, who was a valiant knight. Khalzin had a plan to trick the spirit by making a wager with Daganu Dawnrunner. When Khalzin seh S'hooral faced the spirit, Khalzin seh S'hooral killed the spirit and rescued Eaglewell.
Job Postings [-]
- I have rabbits in my basement, plz halp! Length of job expected to be short. Reward available. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Co Slystick.
- Someone stole my holy symbol. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Shob Boneripper.
- Monk seeks apprentice. No previous experience required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Jo Davsford.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will owe you a huge favor. Must submit to background check. Contact Khalal seh Yerzor.
- Missing artifact. We suspect toads are the culprit. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Grumdor Stormcoin for further details.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Yip.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will owe you a huge favor. Must be clean. Contact Gok Boarfang.
- Wanted: beaky brain monsters-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will pay in gold. Contact Darlanlas Darkeye.
- non-lethal poison tester wanted. Reward available. Contact Ush Rocktooth.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Rxurm Greatbone.
- Wanted: Looking for work? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Safety not guaranteed. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Experienced professionals only. Contact Jamey Whitehews.
- Help Needed: Missing ring of Cerobleh. We suspect rats are the culprit. Will pay in gold. Contact Danes Andrerell.
- Wanted: Khalssen heh Yerzin has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a secret. Contact Brods Evilhowl if intrigued.
- Jory Petrman is a male human who is known in the region as being a skilled pastrycook. He appears smitten.
- Micke Rosenland is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled smith. He appears cowed.
- Ababor Forgecavern is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled handyman. He appears clumsy.
- Balbor Bronzetable is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled prostitute. She appears guilty.
- Jam Bartomell is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent sculptor. He appears homesick.
- Joic Petrson is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled warehouse worker. She appears vengeful.
- Joic Bernacroft is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled grocer. She appears contrarian.
- Jamey Fercroft is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled good samaritan. She appears guarded.
- Danic MacCastan is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a gifted innkeeper. She appears forgetful.
- Falbor Grandrobe is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled interpreter. He appears patriotic.
- Ulag Onyxblade is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a mediocre cheesemaker. He appears worrying.
- Snororin Drakecask is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled teamster. He appears patronizing.
- Dan Ferewicz is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a mocked stablehand. She appears accusatory.
- Zokash Armripper is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a renowned butcher. He appears solemn.
- Jamic Dilman is a male human who is known in the city as being a gifted alchemist. He appears solemn.
- Donry Staing is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted mason. He appears exhausted.
- Ninva Thermobolt, an apologetic male gnome. He is a druid who is seeing the world.
- Ilylenava Eylliswalker, an intimidating female elf. She is an aristocrat who is cleaning out a slum.
- Haaartaen Ousseaweave, a conspirational female half-elf. She is a fighter who is traveling with an expidition.
- Morgar Bluemead, a patriotic female dwarf. She is a bard who is seeing the city.
- Halelltel Myrthwater, a worrying male elf. He is a fighter who is delivering a message to a ruler.
- Filvarlleu Teasen'night, a patriotic male elf. He is a commoner who is finding work as a healer.
- Alelananae Rootrose, an intimidating female elf. She is a ranger who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Halnalssa Eversinger, a smitten male half-elf. He is a sorcerer who is seeking revenge.
- Tomva Greasefiz, an efficient male gnome. He is a commoner who is here to buy supplies.
These establishments worthy of mention in South Adpool:
- The Yellow Crow Garbage Lot [+]
- The Fat Fireplace Inc. [+]
- The Fat Fox Inc. [+]
- The Rusty Stump Inc. [+]
- The Smiling Pig Sweet House [+]
- The Black Rouge Inc. [+]
- The Honest Wolfhound Shop [+]
- The Golden Twins Inc. [+]
- The Rolling Turkey Inc. [+]
- The Blabbering Bull Magic Shop [+]
- The Mangy Virgin Word Smiths [+]
- The Guinea Frog Inc. [+]
- The Olde Peacock Fine Bows [+]
- The Strangled Rock General Store [+]
- The Stinky Days House of Colors [+]
- The Lascivious Song Inc. [+]