- Pop. Estimate: 540
- Children: 19.63% (106)
- Elderly: 18.89% (102)
- 448 human (82.9%)
- 49 gnome (9%)
- 19 dwarf (3.5%)
- 15 half-elf (2.7%)
- 9 other (1.6%)
- 4 Districts
- 22 Businesses
- 32 Specialists
- 69 Residences
Daynac Ridge is known for the following resources:
- Abundant primal cocoa bean fields that are visited frequently by gru.
- Plentiful pigment deposits that are frequented by gru.
- Paltry wild kangaroo mobs that are hunted by zombies. Dor Headbreaker said somoeone said someone found a stash of emeralds buried near there.
- Legends tell of Tgot's Apple, a cursed apple with the capability to cause others to fall asleep. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- Legends tell of Abahiaanae's Ring, a special ring with the capability to disappear on its own. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- Way back when, the villagers of Jamlanding thrived. Things were always nice, but one day a murderer named Rbadr Damnkill took over the town. The villagers tried to kill Rbadr Damnkill, but were caught. Along came a orc named Droshogh Bonekiller, who was a skilled storyteller. Droshogh had an idea to slay the murderer by using magic to banish it. When Droshogh Bonekiller faced the murderer, Droshogh Bonekiller banished Rbadr Damnkill and rescued the hostages.
- Way back when, the royals of Eddypost Center lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day a dragon named Vaz took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The royals tried to kill Vaz, but failed miserably. Along came a skeptical kobold named Rat, who was an expert bowman. Rat had an idea to slay the dragon by making a wager with Vaz. When Rat faced the dragon, Rat tricked Vaz.
Job Postings [-]
- Missing tomatoes. We suspect cockatrices are the culprit. Reward available. Contact Nip.
- Looking for work? whiskey tester wanted. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Tudok Ghosttbone.
- Bored? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with valuable information. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Kibel Oaksnout.
- Needed: I'm looking for rare feral cats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Cotby Cobblefiz if interested.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Grin'ith if intrigued.
- Looking for work? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will pay in gold. Contact Skaril Lighttun for more information.
- tincure tester wanted. Length of job expected to be short. Must not smell. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Kun Bladebone.
- squirrels-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a priceless heirloom. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Donic Davidbrook.
- Erlanai Ousseagale is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled tailor. He appears grieving.
- James Tramter is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent warehouse worker. He appears clumsy.
- Abaartthil Arkeneabow is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent carpenter. He appears exhausted.
- Gabxie Rocketbit is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled banker. She appears apologetic.
- Larartlas Aleanshield is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled grocer. He appears battle-ready.
- Mickry Antonston is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a mediocre painter. He appears cautious.
- Gilxie Gearfuel is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent trader. He appears smug.
- Durbul Bloodsmasher is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted tavern. She appears forgetful.
- Jo Franccombe is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a gifted deputy. She appears lonely.
- Nin Fusebit is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled bookbinder. She appears helpful.
- Donry Kleinman, an authoritarian female human. She is a wizard who is fleeing a bad family situation.
- Jamry Sheer, a worrying female half-elf. She is an expert who is seeing the world.
These establishments worthy of mention in Daynac Ridge:
- The Forsaken Axe Shop [+]
- The Open Road Firepit [+]
- The Master Goblins Inc. [+]
- The Refuge Tower Inc. [+]
- The Sterling Days Studio [+]
- The Slaughtered Bull Charity [+]
- The Wandering Darkroot Furs [+]
- The Six Bag Shipyard [+]
- The Grizzly Widowers Wharf [+]
- The Mad Turkey Word Smiths [+]