- Pop. Estimate: 52
- Children: 34.62% (18)
- Elderly: 5.77% (3)
- 27 kobold (51.9%)
- 11 drow (21.1%)
- 7 goblin (13.4%)
- 4 half-dwarf (7.6%)
- 1 half-orc (1.9%)
- 1 orc (1.9%)
- 1 other (1.9%)
- 2 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 8 Residences
Curlstone is known for the following resources:
- Vast wild bat clouds that are feared by townspeople. One might find piles of gold hidden around somewhere.
- Paltry bee hives that are frequented by kittens. Guap Eagleroot said the locals speak of a chest containing gold in a tomb nearby.
- Vast ape troops that are hunted by kittens. Xodadr Ironrot said the locals speak of piles of kitten mittens in a tomb nearby.
- In days gone by, an old man frequented the region. Villagers say that the old man will ask a favor of you, then eat you.
- In the days of yore, the townsfolk of Larcreek thrived. Things were good, but one day a cyclops named Vothkaro destroyed a nearby village. The townsfolk tried to kill Vothkaro, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Beason Rocketgadget, who was an expert bowman. Beason had an idea to slay the cyclops by causing a distraction while others struck. When Beason Rocketgadget faced the cyclops, Beason Rocketgadget banished Vothkaro.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for rare darkmantles, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a secret. Contact Morrun Dogstream.
- Wanted: carriage racing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Eldo Coldgirdle.
- Needed: Bored? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Durmir Coppergrave for further details.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Dav Bernaerley if interested.
- Help Wanted: Bored? Require an instructor learned in local lore to tutor my child. Will owe you a huge favor. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Zhobdosh Legsnapper The Brave.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain herbs due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Errigaen Lightcaller.
- Lot is a female kobold who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled priest. She appears resentful.
- Dzuezn Brainshadow is a female goblin who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled dyer. She appears patriotic.
- Deltanae Kennyrmight is a female drow who is known in the city as being a gifted official. She appears mocking.
- Xodadr Rockbone is a female goblin who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled chickenbutcher. She appears flirtatious.
- Bigl Bonebreaker is a male orc who is known in the world as being a skilled forester. He appears violent.
- Belvarai Gyssemist is a female drow who is known in that part of town as being a skilled teamster. She appears nervous.
- Obglunk Legcracker is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent baker. He appears egotistical.
- Druglut Armripper is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent librarian. She appears xenophobic.
- Throzash Neckbreaker, a mopey male orc. He is a fighter who is finding a missing treasure.
These establishments worthy of mention in Curlstone:
- The Frozen Rose Book Smith [+]
- The Laughing Demon Cart Repairs [+]
- The Lecherous Ent Blowers [+]
- The Empty Skull Money Lenders [+]
- The Short Mug Book Smith [+]
- The Lonely Swagger Inc. [+]
- The Red Alicorn Public Jail [+]
- The Great Hall Sheath Store [+]