- Pop. Estimate: 359
- Children: 15.88% (57)
- Elderly: 21.73% (78)
- 234 troglodyte (65.1%)
- 57 lizardfolk (15.8%)
- 52 deep dwarf (14.4%)
- 7 goblin (1.9%)
- 4 orc (1.1%)
- 4 kobold (1.1%)
- 1 other (0.2%)
- 2 Districts
- 12 Businesses
- 14 Specialists
- 46 Residences
Bludana River is known for the following resources:
- Rich guano deposits that are visited frequently by zombies. Somoeone said someone found a stash of platinum in a nearby pit.
- A magical castle inhabited by poisonous parrots that are visited frequently by witches. Looder Grimganthi said one might dig up a stash of platinum in a tomb nearby.
- Rock salt deposits that are feared by magic users. Trun Laughstomach said the locals speak of bags of emeralds in a tomb nearby.
- Legends tell of Hildeine's Cauldron, a possessed cauldron with the knack to cause others to fall asleep. It was last seen years ago.
- Legends tell of Micke's Trident, a cursed trident with the capability to move on its own accord. It has been lost for ages.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a ghoul named Loofort wandered the swamps and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Some say that if you confront him, you will be killed.
- Long, long ago, a minotaur named Gogan hunted the countryside. Folks say that if you confront her, you will die within 24 hours unless you complete a quest.
- Legends tell of Dan's Sceptre, a legendary sceptre with the capability to cause others to fall asleep. It was never recovered.
Job Postings [-]
- taste tester wanted. Reward is a secret. Contact Grunbul Shinyroad.
- Wanted: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Ferdira Stonewind if interested.
- Help! Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather eye of newt due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will pay in gold. Contact Wae'k'morn.
- Bounty for carniverous butterflies, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Elanalinne Eyllisstrike.
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward available. Contact Merm Dreadmurder.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gosh Rockclaw for further details.
- Bored? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen artifact. Safety not guaranteed. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Gaevaranae Waveseeker if intrigued.
- Morkon Goodslayer is a female deep dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent potter. She appears gambling.
- S'hoorzin teh Khalzin is a female lizardfolk who is known in that part of town as being a legendary spicemerchant. She appears smug.
- Porra is a male troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled leatherworker. He appears authoritarian.
- Cak is a female kobold who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled woodcarver. She appears worrying.
- Ghussh Legsnapper is a female orc who is known in the world as being a decent scribe. She appears greedy.
- Roddu Armkiller is a male orc who is known in the city as being a renowned courtier. He appears helpful.
- Zuk Foulmaw is a female goblin who is known in the city as being a renowned grocer. She appears gosipy.
- Surpka is a female troglodyte who is known in the region as being a mediocre astrologer. She appears pious.
- Balrim Clawcutter is a male deep dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre miller. He appears quiet.
- Basnic Quillcaller, a nervous female minotaur. She is a barbarian who is seeking thrills and adventure.
- Tudunk Oozedamn, an exhausted male hobgoblin. He is a druid who is traveling the world as a pilgrim.
These establishments worthy of mention in Bludana River:
- The Wanton Flame Night Smiths [+]
- The Marbled Pot Inc. [+]
- The Open Cavern Shoppe [+]
- The Short Dragon Shoppe [+]
- The Guinea Rouge Harnesses [+]
- The Stinky Urchin House of Colors [+]
- The Musty Jade Inc. [+]
- The Drunken Turkey Jewelers [+]
- The Fermented Dead Inc. [+]