- Pop. Estimate: 156
- Children: 38.46% (60)
- Elderly: 5.13% (8)
- 121 human (77.5%)
- 34 half-orc (21.7%)
- 1 other (0.6%)
- 4 Districts
- 2 Businesses
- 2 Specialists
- 21 Residences
Hawpool is known for the following resources:
- Vegetable patches that are hunted by kittens. The locals speak of bags of diamonds in a well.
- Plentiful poisonous scorpion beds that are visited frequently by magic users. Lat said somoeone said someone found a stash of silver in a nearby pit.
- Old rubber plantations that are feared by witches.
- Some time ago, a devil named Mbok haunted the town on gloomy days. Commoners say that if you hear her, you will be driven mad.
Job Postings [-]
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward is a secret. Contact Tron Armcrusher if intrigued.
- Help! Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with a land deed. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Discretion required. Contact Garaith Athstalker if interested.
- Require an instructor learned in morbid obesity research to tutor my child. Reward is a secret. No previous experience required. May include some hazards. Contact Throorin Bearstomach to learn more.
- bats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with valuable information. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Abamir Bluefoot.
- Needed: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather eye of newt due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Globbbub Skullripper.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Experienced professionals only. Will pay in gold. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Porra.
- Looking for something new? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Must not smell. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Po Leasall.
- Mhuza Skullnor is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a decent weaponsmith. She appears flirtatious.
- Mickry Clayridge is a male human who is known in the city as being a gifted ostler. He appears homesick.
- Jam Staerley is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted copyist. She appears idealistic.
- Donry Kleinley is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent plasterer. She appears drunken.
- Gozush Legbreaker is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a gifted good samaritan. She appears guilty.
- Dan Robertling is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a gifted mason. She appears patronizing.
- Mickey VanBernaewicz is a female human who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled interpreter. She appears guarded.
- Mickes Bernaick is a male human who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled maidservant. He appears prejudiced.
- Daney Giacoman is a female human who is known in the city as being a mocked fishmonger. She appears jaded.
- Zol, a contrarian male kobold. He is an expert who is on a mission to capture someone.
- Klonide, a scattered male mindflayer. He is a warrior who is delivering a message to a scholar.
- Elhzer, a clumsy female troglodyte. She is a warrior who is delivering a message to a merchant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hawpool:
- The Stumpy Monk General Merchandise [+]
- The Wobbling Nomad Construction [+]
- The Six Baiter Shipyard [+]
- The Twisted Skull Enchanters [+]
- The Dry Princess Shoppe [+]
- The Rusty Well Inc. [+]
- The Refuge Beer Public Jail [+]
- The Frozen Dog Temple [+]
- The Wobblin' Dead Construction [+]