- Pop. Estimate: 858
- Children: 18.65% (160)
- Elderly: 19.70% (169)
- 777 half-elf (90.5%)
- 29 gnome (3.3%)
- 26 halfling (3%)
- 20 half-orc (2.3%)
- 6 other (0.6%)
- 6 Districts
- 43 Businesses
- 73 Specialists
- 112 Residences
Fonvale is known for the following resources:
- Ancient coconut harvests that are visited frequently by unicorns. Guduk Boarfang said one might dig up bags of iron maidens buried near there.
- Vast new guano deposits that are avoided by locals. Drodin Earthstomach said one might find piles of small lyres hidden around somewhere.
- Abundant woodpecker descents that are frequented by children. Rumors tell of a stash of iron maidens buried near there.
- Substantial magic clay banks that are hunted by kittens. One might dig up piles of copper in a well.
- Years ago, an old woman stalked the woods before dawn. Folks say that the old woman will ask a favor of you, then imprison you.
- Some time ago, a murderer named Kuontoron wandered the world. They say that if you face him, you will be stricken blind.
- Some time ago, an old woman haunted the streets when the wind blows from the south. They say that the old woman will ask for your help, then sell you into slavery.
- Some time ago, the townsfolk of Alexpost Lock lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day Shugtig Backsnapper the serial killer took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The townsfolk tried to stop the serial killer, but failed miserably. Along came a hobgoblin named Tradr Metalwiser, who was a skilled storyteller. Tradr had the thought to slay the serial killer by using magic to banish it. When Tradr Metalwiser faced the serial killer, Tradr Metalwiser tricked Shugtig Backsnapper.
Job Postings [-]
- Help! Require an instructor learned in alchemy to tutor my child. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Larhiassa Riftbow.
- Need a change of pace? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Kerm Ironhowl to learn more.
- Help Needed: Looking for something new? Require an instructor learned in herbalism to tutor my child. Opportunity to earn a title. Experienced professionals only. Contact Blorurz Backbreaker.
- Help Wanted: Looking for work? Tmkasr Laughcutter has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a secret. Contact Tromd Laughbone for more information.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Car.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Length of job expected to be short. Will pay in gold. Contact Mick Roseinson to learn more.
- Required: Want to earn some quick coin? Missing ring of Cerobleh. We suspect stirge are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Arngan Thermocog.
- Help Wanted: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will pay in gold. Prior experience required. May include some hazards. Contact Ghumub Boneripper.
- Needed: Looking for work? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. No previous experience required. Reward is a secret. Contact Amamai Overgrass for further details.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with a land deed. Special attire required. Contact Durdin Holycastle for more details.
- Nindan Thermobun is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled barber. He appears intimidated.
- Bigbig Bonenor is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent laborer. She appears gambling.
- Tolmira Runningtoe is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled navigator. He appears battle-ready.
- Davic Southville is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent engineer. He appears outlandish.
- Malda Smoothtory is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent social worker. He appears loud.
- Ai Cogglebun is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent entertainer. She appears lovelorn.
- Erlaniyn Aleamoon is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled entertainer. He appears solemn.
- Chatthil Arkeneachaser is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled teacher. He appears exhausted.
- Tom Triggerblast is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled lawyer. He appears outlandish.
- Wizgan Fusegadget is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled bowyer. She appears insecure.
- Hildo Jallibot is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled navigator. He appears smug.
- Jo Blackerson is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled pastrycook. He appears gluttonous.
- Elarigiyn Duskingwake, a deluded male half-elf. He is an aristocrat who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Delleninne Hlaesing, an apologetic female half-elf. She is a rogue who is seeing the city.
- Po Waterroarer, a pious female halfling. She is a wizard who is traveling with a circus.
These establishments worthy of mention in Fonvale:
- The Sleeping Ulcer Inc. [+]
- The Frozen Octopus Fine Books [+]
- The Royal Hearthstone Fine Forks [+]
- The Wobbly Darkroot Inn [+]
- The Lascivious Rouge Inc. [+]
- The Sterling Wagon Sculptures [+]
- The Dripping Rouge Herbalist [+]
- The Punchin' Fig Locksmith [+]
- The Slippery Friends Fabrics [+]
- The Black Toad Inc. [+]
- The Blue Bull Scribe [+]
- The Sleeping Harpoon Inc. [+]