- Pop. Estimate: 384
- Children: 11.20% (43)
- Elderly: 25.00% (96)
- 240 lizardfolk (62.5%)
- 76 orc (19.7%)
- 31 minotaur (8%)
- 23 deep dwarf (5.9%)
- 7 goblin (1.8%)
- 6 mindflayer (1.5%)
- 1 other (0.2%)
- 1 Districts
- 12 Businesses
- 14 Specialists
- 43 Residences
Hawkman Mills is known for the following resources:
- Carnivorous kangaroo mobs that are visited frequently by townspeople. One might dig up bags of diamonds in a tomb nearby.
- Bat clouds that are visited frequently by zombies. Toldo Hairymidas said rumors tell of a chest containing kitten mittens hidden around somewhere.
- Long ago, an old man frequented the field and was drawn towards those that wronged others. They say that the old man will sneeze three times, then steal your soul.
- Once upon a time, a demon named Vothra frequented the woods once a year. Folks say that if you caught her, you will die within 24 hours.
- Legends tell of Abariganae's Goose, a legendary goose with the knack to move on its own accord. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- In the olden days, a Pooka wandered the fields during the summer solstice. Folks say that the Pooka will sneeze three times, then banish you if you are cruel.
- In days gone by, a lich named Kik hunted the countryside. They say that if you face her, you will never be seen again unless you complete a quest.
Job Postings [-]
- Need a change of pace? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward available. Contact Joey Smithand for further details.
- Help! A passing Monk is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will pay in gold. Contact Filtaen Duskmane.
- Required: Bored? I'm looking for rare toads, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Fax.
- Looking for work? A passing Druid is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Opportunity to earn a title. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Danic Beron for further details.
- Help Wanted: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Distra.
- Need a change of pace? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Tgegd Bigbeast.
- Need a change of pace? Someone stole my keg. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Yerzin seh Khalzin.
- Lonir Goldbaker is a male deep dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent lawyer. He appears skeptical.
- Gardin Crystalplate is a male deep dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled chickenbutcher. He appears battle-ready.
- S'herzor ahn S'hooral is a female lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a mediocre glassmaker. She appears easily offended.
- Wae'ith is a female mindflayer who is known in the region as being a decent copyist. She appears mopey.
- Rugub Oozeshadow is a male goblin who is known in the world as being a mediocre ostler. He appears patriotic.
- Kilrrl is a male mindflayer who is known in the city as being a decent bleacher. He appears violent.
- Borbor Goldcrown is a male deep dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent copyist. He appears giddy.
- Merrrl is a female mindflayer who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled forester. She appears helpful.
- Gorsha Earthmist is a male minotaur who is known in the world as being a mediocre bounty hunter. He appears shifty.
- Dzuor Metalbone, a patriotic female hobgoblin. She is an adept who is traveling the world as a missionary.
- Kroshag Bonenor, a loud female bugbear. She is an aristocrat who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Daduk Boarmane, a quiet male ogre. He is a commoner who is finding a long-lost sibling.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hawkman Mills:
- The Dew Lion City Guard [+]
- The Gelded Song Inc. [+]
- The Elegant Wig Wares [+]
- The Six Jade Dry Dock [+]
- The Dwarven Clowns Shop [+]
- The Wanton Horse Night Smiths [+]
- The Fumbling Peddler Book Smith [+]
- The Eastern Rose Shop [+]
- The Wiley Monk Shop [+]