- Pop. Estimate: 4,880
- Children: 25.39% (1,239)
- Elderly: 15.00% (732)
- 2,714 gnome (55.6%)
- 1,201 half-elf (24.6%)
- 689 human (14.1%)
- 274 half-dwarf (5.6%)
- 2 other (0%)
- 5 Districts
- 138 Businesses
- 707 Specialists
- 510 Residences
Silverwell is known for the following resources:
- A cursed fort inhabited by poisonous cobras that are visited frequently by unicorns. One might find a chest containing gold hidden around somewhere.
- A blessed cave inhabited by dangerous quails that are hunted by unicorns. Pat said one might dig up a chest containing diamonds buried near there.
- Huge coconut plantations that are avoided by locals. Belellai Banniwing said somoeone said someone found piles of gold in a tomb nearby.
- Once upon a time, a witch lingered in the world when the wind blows from the east. Commoners say that the witch will offer you sweets, then steal your soul.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, the townsfolk of Cedarglade lived happily. Things were quiet, but one day a ghoul named Got stole a priceless heirloom. The townsfolk tried to stop the ghoul, but were caught. Along came a lycanthrope named Jo Antonworth, who was a valiant knight. Jo had an idea to slay the ghoul by using magic to banish it. When Jo Antonworth faced the ghoul, Jo Antonworth killed the ghoul.
- Long ago, the villagers of Craigholt lived happily. Things were quiet, but one day a wizard named Vab took over the town. The villagers tried to stop the wizard, but failed miserably. Along came a hero named Khalal ahn Khalssen, who was a skilled storyteller. Khalal had a plan to trick the wizard by making a wager with Vab. When Khalal ahn Khalssen faced the wizard, Khalal ahn Khalssen tricked Vab.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for rare giant spiders, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will pay in gold. Contact Tudub Foulbone.
- Needed: Require an instructor learned in herbalism to tutor my child. Will owe you a huge favor. Special attire required. Contact Bit.
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome mephits required. Will pay in gold. Contact Surpka.
- rats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Grimorin Redsword if interested.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Someone stole my valuables. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. Contact Dan Jameing.
- Help Needed: derros-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. May include some hazards. Must submit to background check. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Aletai Swiftstryke.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Will owe you a huge favor. May include some hazards. Contact Baldin Coalsmasher.
- Help! Bored? Someone stole my valuables. Find the louse, dead or alive. Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Uap Oxtooth if intrigued.
- Wanted: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will pay in gold. Contact Davry Bernaleton.
- Help Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will pay in gold. Prior experience required. Contact Trok Dreadhowl for more details.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Belhialleu Duskingoak.
- Needed: A passing Druid is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward available. Contact Duunus Clawspire.
- grigs-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Must be a quick learner. Reward available. Contact Dan Rosenville.
- Adarun Foestone is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a mediocre artist. He appears thick.
- Car Wizzsprocket is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a decent ostler. She appears resentful.
- Jory Peterham is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled beer seller. He appears impatient.
- Mallin Cobblebit is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled woodworker. She appears boastful.
- Ai Gearfiz is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled pastrycook. He appears boastful.
- Babeno Cobblejet is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a gifted scabbardmaker. He appears forbidding.
- Broorin Bloodblade is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent barber. She appears guilty.
- Danic Ferbrook is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted illuminator. He appears spiteful.
- Thorgin Pearlaltar is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted glassmaker. He appears lonely.
- Jam VanWilnson is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled doctor. She appears egotistical.
- Jam Ferridge is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned chickenbutcher. She appears violent.
- Adagles Wobbwink is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a mediocre painter. He appears boastful.
- Dane Diltone is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled specialty smith. He appears patriotic.
- Torson Gyrofuel is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled actor. She appears shifty.
- Jo Corliffe is an androgynous human who is known in that part of town as being a decent dyer. It appears impatient.
- Hewby Triggerfiz is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a skilled rugmaker. She appears egotistical.
- Danes Greenden, a flirtatious female half-dwarf. She is a barbarian who is traveling with an important person.
- Jame Tramne, an authoritarian male half-elf. He is a bard who is finding a missing friend.
- Adahiatel Wolfriver, a melancholy female half-elf. She is a cleric who is here to buy supplies.
- Jam Jackcombe, a quiet male human. He is a druid who is following the voices.
- Haalenanae Leafmist, a guarded female half-elf. She is a bard who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
These establishments worthy of mention in Silverwell:
- The Frosty Jade Shrine [+]
- The White Swagger Inpirationsl Waters [+]
- The Crimson Pony Inc. [+]
- The Hanging Toad Mill [+]
- The Deadly Wagon Whorehouse [+]
- The Stinky Rooster House of Colors [+]
- The Crippled Fig Inc. [+]
- The Deadly Hops Temple [+]
- The Singing Eagle Book Smith [+]
- The Randy Rock Gaol [+]
- The Stowaway Badger General Merchandise [+]
- The Chicken Silver Farmers Market [+]
- The Weary Mug Rugs [+]
- The Musty Flame Inc. [+]
- The Hungry Skull Legal Partners [+]
- The Gelded Dungeon Primary School [+]