- Pop. Estimate: 1,252
- Children: 38.66% (484)
- Elderly: 5.43% (68)
- 374 half-orc (29.8%)
- 293 halfling (23.4%)
- 247 gnome (19.7%)
- 123 other (9.8%)
- 121 half-elf (9.6%)
- 81 human (6.4%)
- 13 half-dwarf (1%)
- 3 Districts
- 67 Businesses
- 141 Specialists
- 163 Residences
Port Edgtle is known for the following resources:
- A new fort inhabited by carnivorous chinchillas that are hunted by townspeople. Somoeone said someone found piles of diamonds in a tomb nearby.
- Plentiful creepy rock salt fields that are avoided by travelers. Filnallleu Tyrstalker said one might find a chest containing emeralds in a tomb nearby.
- Hemp bales that are feared by locals.
- An old grave yard inhabited by vampire spiders that are avoided by locals.
- Way back when, a witch lingered in the streets and was drawn towards thieves. They say that the witch will ask a favor of you, then sell you into slavery.
Job Postings [-]
- Want to earn some quick coin? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Must be quick on your feet. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Balril Amberstone.
- Someone stole my ring of wishes. Find the louse, dead or alive. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward is a secret. Contact Yerzin se Khalzin.
- Wanted: bats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Gobal Rocktooth.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Length of job expected to be short. Will pay in gold. Contact Rop for more details.
- Need a change of pace? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather hydra blood due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Guap Bearbranch.
- Looking for work? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Alelanaen Oakmane if intrigued.
- Need a change of pace? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with valuable information. May include some hazards. Contact Elmirane Melifur.
- Bored? Missing golden skill. We suspect brain moles are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Grimkon Coalale to learn more.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Missing key. We suspect rust rats are the culprit. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gheal ahn Ghessen if intrigued.
- Looking for work? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with valuable information. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Kilthul for more information.
- Help! Monk seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Droril Brandykeep for more information.
- Grogburg Armsnapper is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a mediocre mercer. He appears gosipy.
- Malda Thorngirdle is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a decent ropemaker. She appears jaded.
- Elrigthil Mistsong is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned alchemist. He appears scattered.
- Mickry Christer is a female human who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled leatherworker. She appears spiteful.
- Jam Castord is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted copyist. She appears melancholy.
- Pomirane Horntender is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a decent apothecary. She appears greedy.
- Beil Highhill is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted beer seller. He appears impatient.
- Bonson Triggerbit is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a decent smith. He appears jaded.
- Daney Smithling is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled carpenter. She appears exhausted.
- Droorin Warmead is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a mocked ostler. She appears battle-ready.
- Donry Roseworth is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled locksmith. He appears grieving.
- Jory MacStanore is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled butcher. She appears shifty.
- Gorgin Dogmead is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre engineer. He appears worrying.
- Belhiaai Silvercaller is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent laborer. She appears healthy.
- Momn Evilhost, an apologetic male goblin. He is a druid who is seeing the world.
- Tul Greasegadget, a forbidding androgynous gnome. It is a rogue who is fleeing debtors.
- Falmir Honorfoot, an authoritarian female deep dwarf. She is a commoner who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Mhoglsh Armnor, an unreliable male orc. He is an aristocrat who is here to buy spices.
- Thrummuul Skullcrusher, an authoritarian female orc. She is a commoner who is seeking dishonest work.
- S'heral ahn Gheal, a giddy male lizardfolk. He is a commoner who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Xodeb Greathowl, a loud male oddball. He is a druid who is traveling with an acting troupe.
These establishments worthy of mention in Port Edgtle:
- The Strangled Lion Dry Goods [+]
- The Whirling Well Meat Handlers [+]
- The Glaring Halfling Inc. [+]
- The Guinea Helix Leather Goods [+]
- The Wild Pig Bath House [+]
- The Beefy Swagger Shoppe [+]
- The Wobblin' Devil Construction [+]
- The Chipped Bucket Inc. [+]
- The Green Crow Pottery House [+]
- The Hungry Elves House of Law [+]
- The Severed Beauty Candle Maker [+]
- The Surly Virgin Mercenary [+]
- The Lost Dwarf Inc. [+]
- The Wild Wig Bath House [+]