- Pop. Estimate: 336
- Children: 21.73% (73)
- Elderly: 17.26% (58)
- 215 lizardfolk (63.9%)
- 66 hobgoblin (19.6%)
- 50 drow (14.8%)
- 5 other (1.4%)
- 2 Districts
- 10 Businesses
- 12 Specialists
- 44 Residences
Great Coralland Mound is known for the following resources:
- Abundant fruit fields that are frequented by zombies.
- Rich hemp bales that are visited frequently by townspeople. The locals speak of a chest containing copper in a dungeon.
- Substantial bamboo stands that are frequented by townspeople.
- In the olden days, a hag haunted the field. They say that the hag will sneeze three times, then steal your soul.
- In times past, an old man stalked the region when the wind blows from the north. They say that the old man will ask for your help, then steal your soul.
- Long, long ago, an old man lingered in the world. Some say that the old man will offer you sweets, then imprison you.
- Long ago, the villagers of Gavdun Green lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day a minotaur named Ferdiara Winterrunner kidnapped a princess. The villagers tried to stop the minotaur, but didn't get close. Along came Xuzar Dreadbasher the hobgoblin, who was an expert bowman. Xuzar had the thought to slay the minotaur by using magic to banish it. When Xuzar Dreadbasher faced the minotaur, Xuzar Dreadbasher tricked Ferdiara Winterrunner and rescued the hostages.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome carniverous butterflies required. Reward is a secret. Contact Kyrana Strongbash for further details.
- Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? Missing shovel. We suspect gremlins are the culprit. Reward is a secret. Length of job expected to be short. Contact TerLoa Stormsplitter if intrigued.
- Help Wanted: Require an instructor learned in alchemy to tutor my child. Reward is a secret. Contact Babdan Greasefiz to learn more.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Dan Carman.
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. References required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Gwanalinne Riverborne for more details.
- Help Needed: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Joe Chrisgton.
- Wanted: Require an instructor learned in morbid obesity research to tutor my child. Reward available. Contact Trot Bladedeath.
- Faearttars Blacklight is a female drow who is known in the world as being a decent tanner. She appears resentful.
- Adavartars Teasen'sworn is a male drow who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled tailor. He appears grieving.
- Khalssen se Khalzor is a male lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled locksmith. He appears exhausted.
- Tudok Brainmouth is a male hobgoblin who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled artist. He appears violent.
- Alalentel Darkgazer is a male drow who is known in the world as being a decent lumberjack. He appears giddy.
- S'hoorzin fe Yerssen is a male lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a mediocre magic dealer. He appears nosy.
- S'herssen seh S'herssen is a female lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a gifted adventurer. She appears quiet.
- Ervartel Earthoak is a male drow who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled trader. He appears nervous.
- Bromn Bigfury is a male hobgoblin who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled ostler. He appears cowed.
- Illenlas Goldenmight, a mopey female drow. She is an expert who is following the voices.
- Rugods Ironwiser, a beligerent female hobgoblin. She is a commoner who is following the voices.
These establishments worthy of mention in Great Coralland Mound:
- The Robber Rose Inc. [+]
- The Highlighted Bull Star Gazers [+]
- The Randy Troll Group [+]
- The Lost Dwarf Inc. [+]
- The Puking Pot Locksmith [+]
- The Eastern Wench Shop [+]
- The Chicken Ent Farms [+]
- The Oiled Wand Bags [+]
- The Murdered Cloak Inc. [+]