- Pop. Estimate: 56
- Children: 19.64% (11)
- Elderly: 17.86% (10)
- 30 hobgoblin (53.5%)
- 17 kobold (30.3%)
- 5 drow (8.9%)
- 3 lycanthrope (5.3%)
- 1 other (1.7%)
- 2 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 9 Residences
East Centralford is known for the following resources:
- Scant dangerous beaver colonies that are hunted by wenches.
- Unlimited elephant parades that are feared by locals. Rumors tell of a chest containing emeralds in a tomb nearby.
- Timber plantations that are frequented by zombies.
- In the olden days, a hag stalked the fields. Folks say that the hag will ask a favor of you, then banish you if you are cruel.
- Legends tell of Grundin's Quill, a legendary quill with the capability to cause others to fall asleep. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- In days gone by, a monster named Ugan roamed the town and was drawn towards murderers. Some say that if you hear him, you will be eaten alive.
- Legends tell of Dav's Beans, a special beans with the knack to move on its own accord. It was last seen years ago.
Job Postings [-]
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather hydra blood due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a secret. Contact Chtu'ith.
- Looking for something new? I have lizards in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with valuable information. Experienced professionals only. Contact Ulond Papershoulder.
- A passing Druid is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Mild danger may be involved. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Mickry Franall.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome imps required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Mickes Chrisen.
- Help Needed: Missing key. We suspect imps are the culprit. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Oggga Neckcrusher.
- Missing magic candle. We suspect brain moles are the culprit. Must provide your own transportation. Will pay in gold. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Jam Simonon for further details.
- Jop is a male kobold who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled glovemaker. He appears treasure-obsessed.
- Don Morard is a female lycanthrope who is known in that part of town as being a gifted butcher. She appears efficient.
- Erlantars Eytherrose is a male drow who is known in the region as being a decent butcher. He appears battle-ready.
- Dave Rosenne is a male lycanthrope who is known in the region as being a gifted warehouse worker. He appears pious.
- Jamry Marey is a female lycanthrope who is known in the region as being a mediocre baker. She appears beligerent.
- Bat is a male kobold who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled apothecary. He appears intimidating.
- Mick Franield is a male lycanthrope who is known in the region as being a legendary warehouse worker. He appears jaded.
- Vaz is an androgynous kobold who is known in the city as being a skilled ship captain. It appears jaded.
- Donic Berbrook, a scattered female lycanthrope. She is a wizard who is traveling the world as a pilgrim.
These establishments worthy of mention in East Centralford:
- The Grumbling Rooster Inc. [+]
- The Marbled Cavern Inc. [+]
- The Tired Hops Supplies [+]
- The Drifting Mead House [+]
- The Blabbering Maiden Shoppe [+]
- The Flabby Hammer [+]
- The Nomadic Dwarf Inc. [+]
- The Worn Goblins Shrine [+]