- Pop. Estimate: 3,234
- Children: 39.73% (1,285)
- Elderly: 4.73% (153)
- 1,999 half-orc (61.8%)
- 408 elf (12.6%)
- 314 halfling (9.7%)
- 217 half-dwarf (6.7%)
- 217 other (6.7%)
- 46 half-elf (1.4%)
- 33 gnome (1%)
- 8 Districts
- 118 Businesses
- 446 Specialists
- 418 Residences
Durinford is known for the following resources:
- A creepy tower inhabited by poisonous apes that are avoided by travelers. One might find piles of saphires buried near there.
- Beaver colonies that are hunted by locals. Gav Triggerfiz said one might find a stash of small lyres hidden around somewhere.
- Poisonous crow murders that are visited frequently by children. The locals speak of a stash of diamonds in a well.
- Paltry vampire dragon wiers that are feared by locals. Rumors tell of bags of silver hidden around somewhere.
- Paltry scorpion beds that are feared by witches.
- Way back when, a hag frequented the town. People say that the hag will ask a favor of you, then carry you away.
Job Postings [-]
- whiskey tester wanted. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Danry Casll.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome gremlins required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Illartaen Starriver.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Falgar Clayfoot for more information.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather a rat tail due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward available. Contact Trkasr Greathost for further details.
- Wanted: co-ed mud-wrestling contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will owe you a huge favor. Must not smell. Contact Pot.
- Wanted: I'm looking for rare rats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Mickry Harngton.
- Looking for work? Bounty for homuncului, dead or alive. Prior experience required. Will pay in gold. Contact Ilrigava Farshadow.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Must provide your own transportation. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Ceera to learn more.
- Need a change of pace? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen tomatoes. Will pay in gold. Contact Malbard Littleale for more details.
- Help Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Special attire required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Thorgin Oatship.
- A passing Ranger is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward available. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Discretion required. Contact Alarigiyn Wavesky if intrigued.
- Wanted: Want to earn some quick coin? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Goi'k'morn if intrigued.
- Tor Fusewink is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a decent baker. She appears loud.
- Joe Whitston is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent cooper. She appears fatalistic.
- Aleartlleu Duskingweaver is a female elf who is known in the world as being a gifted furrier. She appears resentful.
- Gwatiyn Longdawn is a female elf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled sheriff. She appears pious.
- Mick Castore is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned forester. He appears worrying.
- Dav Tramston is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a mediocre outfitter. He appears lovelorn.
- Yorrim Graveltable is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled woodcarver. He appears scattered.
- Dan Benfield is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a renowned vintner. He appears clumsy.
- Gavxie Fusegauge is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a mediocre interpreter. She appears scattered.
- Bonlin Wobbbit is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a decent porter. She appears treasure-obsessed.
- Serly Overgalow is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled tilemaker. She appears thick.
- Torxie Electroscope is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a mediocre outfitter. He appears pacifistic.
- Davic Antonell is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent leatherworker. He appears fashion concious.
- Ulrun Lumbermolder is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled laborer. He appears fashion concious.
- Loril Goldgoblet is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent potter. She appears flirtatious.
- Gugan Bearmane, a homesick male ogre. He is a sorcerer who is here to secretly assassinate a scholar.
- Cak, a greedy male kobold. He is a warrior who is here to buy slaves.
- Dis'toor, a gosipy male mindflayer. He is a monk who is fleeing an assassin.
- Uap Eagleclaw, a nihilistic female ogre. She is a bard who is delivering a message to a ruler.
- Aeslanlas Melithblade, a resentful male elf. He is a fighter who is following rumors of riches.
- Poap Rockroot, an outlandish female oddball. She is a cleric who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Joic Briinson, a battle-ready female lycanthrope. She is a sorcerer who is finding a missing treasure.
- Falgan Drakehair, a grieving female dwarf. She is a commoner who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Ernallleu Nightleaf, a gluttonous male elf. He is a commoner who is fleeing an assassin.
These establishments worthy of mention in Durinford:
- The Violent Frogs Inc. [+]
- The Whistling Song Inc. [+]
- The Flaming Heart Inc. [+]
- The Honest Badger Shop [+]
- The Tipsy Hearthstone Supplies [+]
- The Empty Stump Money Changers [+]
- The Nomadic Jade Inc. [+]
- The Sleeping Octopus Inc. [+]
- The Vulgar Bunk Furs [+]
- The Happy Elf Mill [+]
- The Desert Jade Inc. [+]
- The Strangled Ent General Store [+]
- The Rampaging Cesspit Group [+]
- The Hungry Toad House of Law [+]
- The Stowaway Turkey House of Colors [+]