- Pop. Estimate: 3,474
- Children: 35.55% (1,235)
- Elderly: 7.74% (269)
- 2,450 half-dwarf (70.5%)
- 428 half-elf (12.3%)
- 424 dwarf (12.2%)
- 73 halfling (2.1%)
- 56 human (1.6%)
- 43 other (1.2%)
- 6 Districts
- 119 Businesses
- 465 Specialists
- 360 Residences
Lenlia is known for the following resources:
- A cursed battle field inhabited by wild bees that are hunted by kittens. Rumors tell of a stash of copper in a well.
- Unlimited vampire dragon wiers that are frequented by magic users. The locals speak of a stash of diamonds in a tomb nearby.
- Wild quail bevies that are frequented by townspeople. Woutra said one might find a chest containing kitten mittens in a nearby pit.
- Legends tell of Gavlin's Helmet, a special helmet with the ability to solve any riddle. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- Long, long ago, a devil named Guk roamed the woods and was drawn towards misbehaving children. They say that if you face him, you will be stricken blind.
Job Postings [-]
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Joe Southnson for more details.
- Required: onion eating contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with a land deed. Serious inquiries only. Contact S'herzor teh Khalssen if interested.
- Required: Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will pay in gold. Contact Adaorin Gravelaltar to learn more.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will owe you a huge favor. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Mickry Willeton.
- Looking for work? Someone stole my family heirloom. Find the louse, dead or alive. No previous experience required. Will reward you with valuable information. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Maddob Bonenor.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. May include some hazards. Reward is a secret. Contact Davry Gilinson.
- Help Needed: Poda Jalliden has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Length of job expected to be short. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Tharion Thunderkan.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Mild danger may be involved. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Adalaninne Silenthunter if interested.
- Help Wanted: Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Gush Oxclaw for further details.
- Help Wanted: Adept seeks apprentice. Will pay in gold. Contact Mogina Entrakos to learn more.
- Monk seeks apprentice. Special attire required. Will pay in gold. Contact Trub Greathost if interested.
- Bounty for beaky brain monsters, dead or alive. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Anka for more information.
- Durbul Smartnose is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled salter. He appears guilty.
- Peril Quickgather is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a decent blacksmith. She appears exhausted.
- Beel Wetgold is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled ropemaker. He appears unreliable.
- Thorond Jetroad is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted herbalist. She appears insecure.
- Co Roadstoat is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a mocked cheesemaker. He appears smitten.
- James Caster is a female human who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled wagoneer. She appears skeptical.
- Abanaltars Morninggrove is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled maidservant. He appears intimidated.
- Ser Shortbottle is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a renowned timberwright. He appears accusatory.
- James Robertden is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent leatherworker. He appears forgetful.
- Dane Benwood is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled interpreter. He appears mocking.
- Bellanaen Teasen'oak is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a gifted soldier. He appears sick.
- Mickey VanMartiridge is a female human who is known in the city as being a decent sage. She appears idealistic.
- Mickic Matand is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a decent roofer. She appears deluded.
- Donic Barewicz is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled handyman. She appears xenophobic.
- Malbornda Tosstopple is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a mocked handyman. He appears deluded.
- Davry Dilard, a shifty female human. She is a barbarian who is finding a long-lost parent.
- Grimkon Wisehall, a jesterly male half-dwarf. He is a fighter who is fleeing the law.
- Joes MacWhitick, a skeptical male human. He is a wizard who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Skanir Stormship, a deluded male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is traveling with an expidition.
- Arbor Jaderobe, a thick female dwarf. She is a rogue who is finding work as a merchant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lenlia:
- The Stumpy Dwarf Union #101 [+]
- The Snoring Flask Healing House [+]
- The Murdered Bull Inc. [+]
- The Fallen Ent Inc. [+]
- The Lazy Boar Shop [+]
- The Colored Yawning General Mechandise [+]
- The Great Cock Scabbards [+]
- The Chipped Bag Inc. [+]
- The Mended Turkey Coop Hoop [+]
- The Noisy Bunk Inc. [+]
- The Lecherous Flask Blowers [+]
- The Singing Wig Ship Repair [+]
- The Olde Hall Purse Shop [+]
- The Wiley Silver Bath House [+]
- The Grizzly Toad Wharf [+]