- Pop. Estimate: 573
- Children: 27.40% (157)
- Elderly: 13.44% (77)
- 454 human (79.2%)
- 64 dwarf (11.1%)
- 39 half-dwarf (6.8%)
- 6 elf (1%)
- 6 gnome (1%)
- 4 other (0.6%)
- 3 Districts
- 23 Businesses
- 33 Specialists
- 65 Residences
Lower Gilnac Lock is known for the following resources:
- Many hemp fields that are visited frequently by kittens. One might dig up a chest containing platinum in a tomb nearby.
- Coconut plantations that are avoided by zombies.
- Legends tell of Kyra's Shoes, a special shoes with the capability to make people cry. It mysteriously disappeared.
- Legends tell of Tbor's Tiara, a special tiara with the ability to find any item. It has been lost for ages.
- In olden times, a serial killer named Khonuzg hunted the fields during the summer solstice. People say that if you touch him, you will be driven mad.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for rare cockatrices, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward available. Contact Dellanava Swiftheart.
- Looking for something new? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen shoe. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Adaellssa Norrehunter.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for rare giant spiders, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Must provide your own transportation. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Elhlak.
- Needed: Bounty for quazits, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Delnalai Brightgazer.
- Required: Looking for something new? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Experienced professionals only. Reward available. Contact Yot for more details.
- Help Needed: I'm looking for rare grigs, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Jamic Petren for further details.
- Wanted: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather rare lichen due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward available. Contact Elaleniyn Goldensworn.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with a land deed. Must be clean. Contact Don Dilen.
- Darhiaaen Hunitharrow is a male elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled ostler. He appears guarded.
- Davry Jacksford is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned brewer. He appears accusatory.
- Gabva Coggleblast is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a decent pastrycook. He appears lovelorn.
- Mickes Bartoman is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted ship captain. He appears insecure.
- Jamey VanGiacoore is an androgynous human who is known in the world as being a skilled innkeeper. It appears territorial.
- Mick Martierson is a female human who is known in the world as being a mediocre watercarrier. She appears fashion concious.
- Arrim Grandtunnel is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled bather. She appears embittered.
- Gaetlleu Floralshade is a female elf who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled teacher. She appears shifty.
- Durdin Clawtable is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a gifted tinker. He appears fatalistic.
- Bea Wizzcog is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a renowned hatmaker. She appears xenophobic.
- Gab Tinkertonk, a battle-ready female gnome. She is a sorcerer who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Elvartars Fairlight, a gluttonous male elf. He is a cleric who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Donic Southhews, a beligerent male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lower Gilnac Lock:
- The Frozen Snake Fine Books [+]
- The Dwarven Flame Shop [+]
- The Open Friends Firepit [+]
- The Whirling Giant Butchers [+]
- The Wiley Heart Shop [+]
- The Broken Urchin Leatherworks [+]
- The Purple Grog Arena [+]
- The Chicken Rock Farms [+]
- The Frozen House Book Smith [+]
- The Blabbering Octopus Shoppe [+]