- Pop. Estimate: 539
- Children: 37.48% (202)
- Elderly: 6.12% (33)
- 437 human (81%)
- 41 gnome (7.6%)
- 27 halfling (5%)
- 19 dwarf (3.5%)
- 14 elf (2.5%)
- 1 other (0.1%)
- 4 Districts
- 22 Businesses
- 32 Specialists
- 70 Residences
Hornman is known for the following resources:
- Cocoa bean plantations that are hunted by townspeople.
- Rare guano banks that are feared by children. Beadan Rocketbolt said somoeone said someone found a stash of silver hidden around somewhere.
- Rubber trees that are visited frequently by locals.
- Legends tell of Noostverani's Sandwich, a legendary sandwich with the capability to speak for itself. It was never recovered.
- Many years ago, the royals of Cedarlia lived happily. Things were always nice, but one day an evil cyclops named Kzoten Ghosttrender stole a priceless heirloom. The royals tried to stop the cyclops, but failed miserably. Along came Klonrr the mindflayer, who was a sneaky thief. Klonrr had an idea to slay the cyclops by killing the cyclops while he slept. When Klonrr faced the cyclops, Klonrr defeated Kzoten Ghosttrender.
Job Postings [-]
- Wanted: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Thorgan Lumbereye for more details.
- Help! Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Joes Bartoster.
- Mickic Blackield has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Babdan Electroblast for more information.
- Require an instructor learned in alchemy to tutor my child. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Arnwan Triggerbit.
- Require an instructor learned in alchemy to tutor my child. Special attire required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Thormir Ratcavern.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome grigs required. Will pay in gold. Must be a quick learner. Contact Davey Andreham for more information.
- Bounty for imps, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Thubdakh Legripper.
- Help! I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Falond Rustaltar.
- Codo Mooncloak is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a legendary tilemaker. She appears prejudiced.
- Barbor Wisetunnel is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled bather. He appears mopey.
- Haltanae Wishblaze is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled porter. He appears deluded.
- Danry Giacowood is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted haymerchant. She appears territorial.
- Darellava Evenchaser is a male elf who is known in the region as being a renowned illuminator. He appears loud.
- Toldedo Marlock is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled courtier. He appears embittered.
- Tolgrim Glitterwill is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled interpreter. She appears territorial.
- Dave Danford is a female human who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled blacksmith. She appears exhausted.
- Ertava Baequishade is a female elf who is known in the world as being a skilled leatherworker. She appears intimidating.
- Ulbor Dullstone is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled coach driver. She appears violent.
- Nin Cogglebolt, a melancholy male gnome. He is a fighter who is fleeing from forced labor.
- Ceeraz, a scattered female troglodyte. She is a rogue who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Nbezn Greathowl, a quiet female bugbear. She is a commoner who is seeking dishonest work.
- Snorrin Kindkeg, a jolly female dwarf. She is a commoner who is here to destroy a misconception.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hornman:
- The Musty Snake Gloves [+]
- The Sleepy Silver Inc. [+]
- The Sleepy Fireplace Inc. [+]
- The Royal Octopus Chop House [+]
- The Worn Dungeon Worship House [+]
- The Squalid Peacock Shoes [+]
- The Lonely Clowns Inc. [+]
- The Voluptuous Badger Meats [+]
- The New Beauty Inc. [+]
- The Smiling Thug Shop [+]