- Pop. Estimate: 67
- Children: 11.94% (8)
- Elderly: 23.88% (16)
- 33 kobold (49.2%)
- 21 minotaur (31.3%)
- 12 halfling (17.9%)
- 1 other (1.4%)
- 2 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 10 Residences
Libglade is known for the following resources:
- Abundant bat clouds that are visited frequently by locals. Rumors tell of a chest containing monkey wrenches in a dungeon.
- Magical magic cocoa bean fields that are frequented by townspeople.
- Primal guano banks that are visited frequently by vampires. Tom Greasegadget said one might find a stash of gold in a nearby pit.
- Once upon a time, an old man hunted the region during a red moon. They say that the old man will offer you sweets, then eat you.
- Legends tell of En'k'morn's Lasso, a cursed lasso with the power to grant wishes. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- Legends tell of Mick's Mirror, a legendary mirror with the capability to move on its own accord. It mysteriously disappeared.
- Legends tell of Elellssa's Lasso, a unique lasso with the power to summon demons. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- Legends tell of Nagtud's Crown, a cursed crown with the ability to move on its own accord. It was last seen years ago.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for something new? hotdog eating contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will pay in gold. Contact Morrun Claybread for further details.
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for rare darkmantles, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward available. Contact Grunorin Hawktracker.
- Required: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Rur Mokcracker.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Khalzin ahn S'hoorzor.
- A passing Wizard is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Mor Nightmaw if intrigued.
- Need a change of pace? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Mild danger may be involved. Serious inquiries only. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Mickes Andrnson.
- Tol Lightningstick is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled undertaker. She appears idealistic.
- Fal Sireburrow is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled butcher. She appears vengeful.
- Adacobdo Quetfur is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled ship captain. She appears drunken.
- Sekdek Strongcloud is a male minotaur who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled hatmaker. He appears giddy.
- Zol is a male kobold who is known in the city as being a decent artist. He appears flirtatious.
- Malne Simplefoot is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled seamstress. He appears prejudiced.
- Garaia Lagrancloud is a male minotaur who is known in the city as being a mediocre bucklemaker. He appears clumsy.
- Zat is a female kobold who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled blacksmith. She appears guarded.
- Woupair, a forgetful female mindflayer. She is a rogue who is finding a long-lost parent.
These establishments worthy of mention in Libglade:
- The Chicken Rock Farmers Market [+]
- The Bottomless Nomad Fish House [+]
- The Shining Ent Saw Mill [+]
- The Furious Flask Primary School [+]
- The Tipsy Hammer Supplies [+]
- The Honest Dog Shop [+]
- The Crooked Hole Inc. [+]
- The Chicken Willow Farms [+]