- Pop. Estimate: 1,476
- Children: 22.22% (328)
- Elderly: 17.21% (254)
- 1,125 half-orc (76.2%)
- 232 half-elf (15.7%)
- 62 dwarf (4.2%)
- 36 elf (2.4%)
- 15 gnome (1%)
- 6 other (0.4%)
- 4 Districts
- 74 Businesses
- 159 Specialists
- 177 Residences
Bettenland is known for the following resources:
- A cursed battle field inhabited by carnivorous crows that are feared by locals. Dan Antonman said one might find bags of platinum buried near there.
- Magical old hemp fields that are frequented by kittens. One might dig up a stash of saphires in a well.
- A haunted battle field inhabited by carnivorous parrots that are feared by children. Azmore Runehoof said somoeone said someone found bags of saphires in a nearby pit.
- In times past, a cyclops named Vothraz hunted the countryside when the moon is new and was drawn towards those that wronged others. They say that if you see him, you will be driven mad unless you complete a quest.
- Legends tell of Vess'ith's Ring, a legendary ring with the ability to make someone speak the truth. It was last seen years ago.
- Way back when, a hag roamed the fields on gloomy days. Villagers say that the hag will offer you sweets, then banish you if you are cruel.
- Many years ago, a Boogyman frequented the swamps and was drawn towards murderers. Commoners say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then steal your soul.
Job Postings [-]
- Bored? Ankaro has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Mild danger may be involved. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Khalzor fe Ghessen if interested.
- sharpshooting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Grunag Goldback for more information.
- Required: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Khalal ahn S'heral to learn more.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen statue. Will pay in gold. Contact Wiz Gearfuel.
- Looking for work? ultimate fighting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward available. Must submit to background check. Contact Grunnir Clawvein.
- Need a change of pace? A passing Warrior is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward available. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Zhom Skullsnapper for more information.
- Druid seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Sszth.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Nhugig Mokripper.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Nberm Laughshredder.
- wood carving contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a secret. Contact Paz.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with valuable information. Prior experience required. Contact Dash Oxclaw.
- Belellthil Eyllisrisen is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled grocer. He appears jolly.
- Carlita Thermojet is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled engineer. She appears violent.
- Jo Burliffe is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent harness maker. He appears skeptical.
- Aesellssa Hearthelm is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled illuminator. He appears contrarian.
- Zhugl Armcrusher is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent scribe. He appears guilty.
- Gaevarlas Silverfire is a male elf who is known in the world as being a mocked rugmaker. He appears quiet.
- Jamey Brownman is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a skilled soldier. He appears greedy.
- Zubg Moksnapper is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent social worker. She appears violent.
- Hugla Headkiller is an androgynous half-orc who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled seamstress. It appears quiet.
- Joes Castone is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a gifted butcher. He appears battle-ready.
- Illenssa Morningfeather is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent jeweler. She appears giddy.
- Mickic Barett is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a gifted woodworker. She appears forbidding.
- Drorun Roarsmasher is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a renowned professor. He appears fashion concious.
- Dan MacGoodrough is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a decent forester. He appears idealistic.
- Jamry Barll, an efficient female lycanthrope. She is a warrior who is on a mission from the gods.
- Tbuk Evilrender, a xenophobic female hobgoblin. She is a fighter who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Dones Jamewell, a guilty female human. She is a warrior who is fleeing overdue taxes.
- Agb Moknor, a quiet male orc. He is a wizard who is finding work as a merchant.
- Elhkaro, a fashion concious female troglodyte. She is a fighter who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
- Rugurm Greatmouth, a lovelorn male bugbear. He is a rogue who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
- Rhutg Legsnapper, a solemn male half-orc. He is a cleric who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Tomton Thermogadget, a nosy female gnome. She is a commoner who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
These establishments worthy of mention in Bettenland:
- The Colored Axe General Mechandise [+]
- The Honest Ivy Druggist [+]
- The Slippery Halflings Textiles [+]
- The Lecherous Rooster Blowers [+]
- The Tattered Horse Temple [+]
- The Wiley Rose Store [+]
- The Wobblin' Wine Construction [+]
- The Northern Lion Inc. [+]
- The Slumbering Hearthstone Reference Center [+]
- The Lost Bill Inc. [+]
- The Slippery Cat Fabrics [+]
- The Drowned Weasels Jewelers [+]
- The Deadly Heart Whorehouse [+]
- The Glaring Wagon Inc. [+]