- Pop. Estimate: 1,120
- Children: 23.57% (264)
- Elderly: 16.25% (182)
- 1,060 half-elf (94.6%)
- 15 half-dwarf (1.3%)
- 12 half-orc (1%)
- 12 halfling (1%)
- 12 elf (1%)
- 9 other (0.8%)
- 7 Districts
- 61 Businesses
- 114 Specialists
- 142 Residences
Defovka is known for the following resources:
- Huge creepy bamboo patches that are avoided by locals. Somoeone said someone found a chest containing silver in a tomb nearby.
- Vampire caterpillar nests that are hunted by townspeople. Bot said somoeone said someone found piles of platinum in a dungeon.
- Bamboo patches that are feared by kittens. Filleninne Oakmoon said one might find bags of emeralds in a nearby pit.
- Cormorant flights that are hunted by children.
- In the olden days, a Boogyman haunted the woods. People say that the Boogyman will sneeze three times, then banish you if you are cruel.
- Way back when, an old woman haunted the countryside. Villagers say that the old woman will offer you sweets, then turn you into a mouse.
- Legends tell of Hupair's Bag of beans, a special bag of beans with the ability to grant wishes. It has been lost for ages.
- Legends tell of Dzuerm's Painting, a possessed painting with the knack to grant wishes. It mysteriously disappeared.
Job Postings [-]
- Wanted: A passing Commoner is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Gwatinne Whitesky.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Length of job expected to be short. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Cees.
- Help! Looking for something new? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with a land deed. Prior experience required. Contact Kiduk Bearbranch.
- tincure tester wanted. Reward is a secret. Contact Genlonus Cloudhoof.
- Want to earn some quick coin? whiskey tester wanted. Reward is a secret. Must provide your own transportation. May include some hazards. Contact Donic Chrises.
- Bored? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. May include some hazards. Will pay in gold. Contact Danes Rosengton for further details.
- Help Wanted: Looking for something new? Bounty for darkmantles, dead or alive. Guild membership required. Will pay in gold. Contact Jo Chacombe.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Tmerm Dreadhowl.
- I'm looking for rare rabbits, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gkutet Damnbasher if intrigued.
- Bored? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain herbs due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Arnir Warsmith.
- Help Needed: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a secret. Contact Joes Matorth.
- Jamic Roseen is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled copyist. He appears quiet.
- Mickic VanGreenord is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent fishmonger. She appears helpful.
- Kobduh Headnor is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled smith. She appears battle-ready.
- Skarim Graynose is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a gifted mercer. She appears solemn.
- Darhiainne Darkmane is a male elf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled actor. He appears outlandish.
- Mick Simonield is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a mediocre glovemaker. She appears attentive.
- Dav Smithand is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned carpenter. She appears gambling.
- Erelltars Oakeye is a female elf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled specialty smith. She appears helpful.
- Gwahiainne Cyredcloak is a female elf who is known in the region as being a renowned leatherworker. She appears vengeful.
- Haaartai Swiftweaver is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled watercarrier. He appears jolly.
- Jamic Bernasford is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a decent collier. He appears prejudiced.
- Jory Bergton is an androgynous half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a gifted roofer. It appears xenophobic.
- Igg Backripper is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled glovemaker. She appears deluded.
- Elcoda Slybody is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled herbalist. She appears impatient.
- Jun Gyrobolt, a healthy male gnome. He is a bard who is on a mission to collect a debt.
- Dan Jackrell, an idealistic male half-dwarf. He is a bard who is traveling with a diplomat.
- Jo Shegton, a self-obsessed male half-orc. He is an expert who is finding work as a spy.
- Illlenlas Rilynnsun, a quiet female elf. She is a cleric who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Abaag Lightningring, a sick male dwarf. He is a rogue who is seeing the city.
These establishments worthy of mention in Defovka:
- The Mended Troll Barrels [+]
- The Cardinal Cup Farmers Market [+]
- The Eastern Road Shop [+]
- The Weary Dragon Rug Shop [+]
- The Desert Cock Inc. [+]
- The Divine House Healers [+]
- The Lonely Swagger Inc. [+]
- The Orange Axehandle Firepit [+]
- The Victorious Hall Inc. [+]
- The Squalid Rooster Shoes Inc. [+]
- The Highlighted Cock Magic Eye Piece [+]
- The Weary Thunderbird Rug Shop [+]
- The Green Greyhound Pots [+]
- The Royal Fig Fine Forks [+]