- Pop. Estimate: 3,813
- Children: 16.99% (648)
- Elderly: 20.98% (800)
- 1,884 gnome (49.4%)
- 1,030 half-dwarf (27%)
- 374 half-orc (9.8%)
- 196 other (5.1%)
- 168 dwarf (4.4%)
- 88 half-elf (2.3%)
- 73 halfling (1.9%)
- 5 Districts
- 123 Businesses
- 528 Specialists
- 490 Residences
Eastfun is known for the following resources:
- An ancient shrine inhabited by dangerous quails that are avoided by gru.
- A creepy gazebo inhabited by vampire kittens that are frequented by townspeople.
- A creepy grave yard inhabited by poisonous crows that are avoided by wenches.
- Chinchilla colonies that are visited frequently by townspeople.
- Huge cormorant flights that are hunted by magic users.
- In times gone by, the townsfolk of Limbber lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day an evil demon named Goithul took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The townsfolk tried to kill Goithul, but were caught. Along came a hero named Tilra, who was an expert bowman. Tilra had an idea to slay the demon by using magic to banish it. When Tilra faced the demon, Tilra defeated Goithul.
- In times past, a Boogyman wandered the countryside when the wind blows from the south. Commoners say that the Boogyman will ask for your help, then steal your soul.
- In the days of yore, an old woman lingered in the swamps. Commoners say that the old woman will offer you sweets, then eat you.
- In times gone by, the constable of Birmland lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day a monster named Not kidnapped a princess. The constable tried to kill Not, but were caught. Along came a hobgoblin named Xror Greatdeath, who was a valiant knight. Xror had the thought to slay the monster by using magic to banish it. When Xror Greatdeath faced the monster, Xror Greatdeath killed the monster.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome bats required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ghezor heh S'herzor to learn more.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Uovas Sumbash.
- Help! Need a change of pace? Bounty for grigs, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Kezn Ranthand.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ghezor fe Ghezin.
- Help Wanted: rabbits-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward available. Contact Elhs.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen puppy. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Accidental Death insurance required. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Tomxie Rocketscope.
- saddle tester wanted. Will owe you a huge favor. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Disth.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with a land deed. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Nbet Laughshadow if intrigued.
- Help Needed: Gheal teh S'herssen has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Special attire required. Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Klatz Armnor for more details.
- Help Wanted: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward is a secret. Contact Kkasr Metalwiser to learn more.
- Help Wanted: Bored? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome lizards required. Reward is a secret. Contact Jo Jameliffe.
- Missing cerimonial knife. We suspect bats are the culprit. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Guild membership required. Contact Voths.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with a land deed. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Abadin Forgeanvil.
- Donry Whitville is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a mocked illuminator. He appears self-obsessed.
- Thrutzugh Bonenor The Gray is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a legendary specialty smith. She appears shifty.
- Balag Shinyear is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled butcher. She appears accusatory.
- Cotley Tinkerbun is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a renowned banker. He appears scattered.
- Barond Barleyhunter is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled copyist. He appears accusatory.
- Bearette Thermogauge is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled illuminator. She appears greedy.
- Jory Antonman is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a mediocre social worker. He appears guilty.
- Daves Sheorth is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent tavern. He appears smitten.
- Tolco Honorlot is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a mediocre bowyer. She appears lovelorn.
- Gwatai Shadeears is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled ostler. He appears cowed.
- Dibd Headcrusher is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled bookbinder. She appears chatty.
- Bazorg Backripper is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a gifted bather. She appears nihilistic.
- Jamey Whiteard is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a gifted apothecary. He appears pious.
- Bordal Forgehammer is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled doctor. She appears helpful.
- Zragt Legnor The Cruel is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a renowned seamstress. He appears prejudiced.
- Done Danerley is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled maidservant. He appears fatalistic.
- Davic Andrland, a deluded female half-elf. She is a fighter who is here to secretly assassinate a scholar.
- Ham Cogglebolt, a fashion concious male gnome. He is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a ruler.
- Dan Matinson, a beligerent male half-orc. He is a cleric who is delivering a message to a merchant.
- Mhobgath Skullkiller, a smug male half-orc. He is a fighter who is fleeing the law.
- Zhatg Mokripper, a greedy female half-orc. She is a warrior who is delivering a message to a merchant.
- Toldi Burrowswit, a self-obsessed male halfling. He is a sorcerer who is traveling the world as a pilgrim.
- Blaglog Backsnapper, an authoritarian male half-orc. He is a commoner who is following a message from an angel.
These establishments worthy of mention in Eastfun:
- The Rampaging Tree Amory [+]
- The Mad Well Word Smiths [+]
- The Forsaken Silver General Goods [+]
- The Wistful Hammer Shop [+]
- The Dripping Halflings Herbalist [+]
- The Tired Rose Supplies [+]
- The Randy Wand Correctional Centre [+]
- The Tired Nomad Supplies [+]
- The Cloven Road Inc. [+]
- The Dirty Song City Guard [+]
- The Burly Clowns Package Delivery [+]
- The Orange Thunderbird Charcoalers [+]
- The Sleeping Wolfhound Inc. [+]
- The Wiley Frog Inpirationsl Waters [+]
- The White Wench Bath House [+]
- The Strangled Ent Dry Goods [+]