- Pop. Estimate: 104
- Children: 25.96% (27)
- Elderly: 14.42% (15)
- 78 human (75%)
- 21 half-elf (20.1%)
- 2 gnome (1.9%)
- 2 half-dwarf (1.9%)
- 1 other (0.9%)
- 2 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 14 Residences
Forsti is known for the following resources:
- Rock salt fields that are hunted by kittens. Grunrun Holyfinger said the locals speak of a stash of silver in a dungeon.
- Vampire clam beds that are frequented by travelers. Mun Foulbeast said somoeone said someone found a stash of monkey wrenches in a nearby pit.
- In times gone by, an old man lingered in the region on rainy days and was drawn towards misbehaving children. Commoners say that the old man will offer you sweets, then steal your soul.
- Long ago, a witch haunted the streets. Commoners say that the witch will ask for your help, then carry you away.
- Legends tell of Belvaraen's Sceptre, a unique sceptre with the power to make people cry. It hasn't reappeared in years.
Job Postings [-]
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen tomatoes. May include some hazards. Reward is a secret. Contact Nin Fusegadget.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Met Metalhand has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Rbog Greatshadow.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Must submit to background check. Reward is a secret. Contact Vaz.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will pay in gold. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Must be a quick learner. Contact Davry Diltt.
- I'm looking for rare mephits, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Baldor Thudanvil to learn more.
- Chtu'ith has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Discretion required. Contact Jam Gilick.
- Wanted: Looking for work? seed spitting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Gwarigiyn Myrthstride for further details.
- Done Petrstone is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted tavern. He appears smug.
- Joes Francall is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled woodseller. He appears deluded.
- Wizmida Wizzblast is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled cutler. She appears grieving.
- Dav Robertnson is a male human who is known in the city as being a mediocre shoemaker. He appears mopey.
- Drokon Armorear is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent hatmaker. He appears nervous.
- Joic Diland is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled pastrycook. He appears spiteful.
- Junkey Tiddlywink is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a decent brewer. She appears guarded.
- Daney Berinson is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled herbalist. He appears drunken.
- Adamida Cobblegauge is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a skilled doctor. She appears forbidding.
- Vessrc, a patronizing female mindflayer. She is a commoner who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Gkutub Damnshadow, an authoritarian female hobgoblin. She is a commoner who is fleeing an assassin.
- Gorbul Foealtar, an intimidated male dwarf. He is a paladin who is seeking dishonest work.
- Thun Necknor, a melancholy male orc. He is a wizard who is following rumors of riches.
These establishments worthy of mention in Forsti:
- The Dry Bucket Shop [+]
- The Naughty Beer [+]
- The Dirty Days Guard House [+]
- The Screaming Alicorn Timberyard [+]
- The Violet Jane Farm [+]
- The Dry Bucket Shoppe [+]
- The Six Three Dry Dock [+]
- The Twin Wagon Enchanters [+]
- The Smithy Maiden Healers [+]